If you would like to see our current offerings, please see the department’s listing on the Student Information Services (SIS) website.
A Guide to Courses in German and Romance Languages and Literatures
- 100–599 courses are undergraduate level; 600–899 are graduate level
- Courses with the prefix 210 are language courses
- Courses with the prefix 211 are culture/civilization courses
- Courses with the prefixes 212, 213, 214, and 215 are literature courses
- Courses with the prefix 360 are interdepartmental courses
- Graduate-level courses do not carry credit.